LIVING IN A TEENAGE DREAM.
- How do sites like Google sort out pictures of murder, bestiality, child pornography, and the like? You guessed it: it's someone's job.
- The Chronicles of Mitt:
- Thursday, August 16
- Friday, August 17
- Monday, August 20
- Tuesday, August 21
- Wednesday, August 22 (Coming soon!)
- Awesome: "AT&T's FaceTime over cellular restriction could put them at odds with the FCC"
- Michael J. Fox's new sitcom sounds amazing. (Maybe I'll actually watch TV to see it…but probably not.)
- What are healthcare costs? What are Medicare costs?
- Elderly Americans are living even longer than before. But not if Paul Ryan has anything to say about that!
- Not quite sure how I feel about Chad Future.
- CHRIS CHRISTIE WINS THE ECONOMY.
- Interesting: "Majority in U.S. Drink Alcohol, Averaging Four Drinks a Week"