A slight revision in the title!
- The Chronicles of Mitt
- Good news: two national polls show Pres. Obama in the lead.
- Fuck: SOPA is back.
- Just a quick note about the Daniel Tosh rape "joke" controversy – Daniel Tosh is not a funny comedian. His show, Tosh.0, is neither creative nor funny. He's an unfunny version of Joel McHale, with considerably less talent. On the other hand, Louis C.K.'s support of Tosh is a way bigger deal.
- The whole OMG-OBAMA-USES-A-TELEPROMPTER controversy was incredibly dumb, but I don't recall Obama ever reading the prompt "End Of Quote" aloud. Ever.
- Why economic conservatives and social conservatives will never get along.
- I think there's been a lot of sexist reaction toward the recent study that showed women tend to dress nicer when the economy declines. When job security declines, folks in a bad economy generally try to demonstrate why they are the best possible employee. Why is it frivolous when women do it? Looking presentable is key.