Round six, let's do this!
- Linkin Park frontrunner Mike Shinoda recently talked to Naphisa "Pim" Senanarong from the Bangkok Post. It's quite interesting to see how much they really admire their international fan base, despite being an American, English-speaking group. Pretty cool! (Even if their music quality has sharply declined since Meteora.)
- Apparently President Obama's crackdown on undocumented immigration has led to an unprecedented spike in the Latino prison population. Not cool.
- Those who know me know that I am a huge fan of violent video games, such as Halo and Grand Theft Auto. That being said, the idea of a Blackwater/Xe video game absolutely repulses me. Will the player be able to fuck underaged prostitutes using US tax dollars, as well?
|Busan, South Korea.|
- American rapper Ludacris and Korean company YG Entertainment just signed an agreement to collaborate in Korea. Let's hope to see a BIGBANG collaboration!
- Forever 21 thinks that the girls who shop there are fucking stupid. Coming from a fundamentalist Christian CEO - surprise, surprise!
- This beyond fresh: the new version of iOS (the operating system that powers the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad) will have an application in it called iMessages. It's essentially BBM for Apple users – it uses a minuscule amount of data to message anyone who has the same service. Anyway, there are creditable rumors circling that say that the iChat app for Mac OS will have iMessages included in it.
- A newly released report says what most of us have known for quite some time: the BP oil spill was caused by corporate negligence. This comes from the official report on the incident, but I predict that this won't exactly make headlines. At all.